PUBG Mobile Here we discussed How To Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android PUBG is an official game by ‘Tencent’ and its full name is Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds. In past, this game was only available on Xbox and on PC. But now it is also available in mobile for Android and IOS users. PUBG is a battle royale game where you need to survive the battleground. But in mobile version sometimes it gives network error which is very annoying. In this article, we are going to show you How To Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android.
- 1 How To Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android
- 2 Enjoy!! 🙂
- 2.1 Download PUBG Mobile For Android
- 2.2 Upcoming Keywords:
- 188.8.131.52.1 pubg mobile unknown error
- 184.108.40.206.2 pubg mobile internet error
- 220.127.116.11.3 pubg mobile error 154140712
- 18.104.22.168.4 pubg mobile server not responding
- 22.214.171.124.5 pubg internet error 554827782
- 126.96.36.199.6 pubg mobile not responding
- 188.8.131.52.7 pubg mobile error code 154140712
- 184.108.40.206.8 pubg mobile network error
How To Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android
How PUBG works?
PUBG Mobile is an online game which means you need a working and high-speed internet connection for good ping to play the game on your Android or iOS device.
What problems are occurring in PUBG Mobile?
PUBG players are recently facing an internet error while connecting with the servers. We find a very easy and useful fix for PUBG users, which is absolutely free and it works 100%. In this article, we are going to show you a few ways which can help you to fix that annoying ‘internet’ error on PUBG Mobile.
First, you need to check : For Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android.
The internet error on PUBG Mobile has been troubling both iOS and Android users. So before we proceed to the main fixes, we need to make sure of a few things:
- Check whether your internet connection is working or not
- Make sure that your internet speed is good to play the online multiplayer game
- If possible, restart your smartphone or router and then check whether you still get the error.
So How To Fix The Internet Error On PUBG Mobile?
First, you have to check all the basic things and if the problem still persists, then you need to use those fix which is listed below. We will need to change the DNS in order to fix the internet error in PUBG mobile. Let’s check out some of the methods that would help you to fix internet error in PUBG mobile.
Changing DNS settings on Android is rather easy. However, we need to use the Google DNS in order to get the proper result. Changing DNS will also give you a better internet speed. Here are the DNS settings which you can use:
To change the DNS settings, follow the simple steps:
- Browse to the Settings > WiFi
- Long press on the WiFi network (connected) and then tap on ‘Modify network’
- Enable ‘Show advanced options’
- Change the IP Settings to ‘Static’
- Now you need to add DNS servers IPs to the ‘DNS 1’ and ‘DNS 2’ fields
- Tap on the ‘Save’ button and then reconnect with the network.
And You Are DOne!! Now you need to run PUBG mobile and you will not see the ‘Internet Error’ issue anymore.
This is the very easy way to fix your PUBG Mobile network error in Android.
Just like Android, you also need to alter some DNS changes on iOS. We will be using the same Google DNS or OpenDNS for iOS too. For iOS, you need to follow some simple steps listed below.
- Browse to the Settings > WiFi
- Now tap on the connected network and find ‘Configure DNS’
- In the next screen, select ‘Manual’
- Tap on ‘Add Server’ and enter the DNS address.
And You are Done! Now you just need to run PUBG mobile on iOS to check whether the issue has resolved or not.
Download PUBG Mobile For Android
So, this is all about how to fix internet error on PUBG Mobile. We have listed the working methods to fix the internet error on PUBG Mobile. If you like our article “How To Fix ‘Internet Error’ On PUBG Mobile for Android” then share this article with your friends.
pubg mobile unknown error
pubg mobile server not responding
pubg internet error 554827782
pubg mobile error code 154140712
pubg mobile network error