In this post we discussed about How To Hide Apps On Android Without Root (Simple Steps) – 2018. There is always one buddy or the other who loves to snoop on your phone. Be it a WhatsApp chat or the Gallery, the moment they lay eyes on it, it’s like an open invitation. Here’s a how to hide apps on android without root. Though app lockers help to keep the sensitive apps locked up, but truth be told, punching in the PIN or drawing the pattern every time you want to check on an incoming message is extremely annoying.
How To Hide Apps On Android Without Root (Simple Steps) – 2018
Step 1. Download and Install the Link2SD Android App by clicking the button below.
Step 2. Click and Launch the App into your phone.
Step 3. You can go through different Apps option at least once to understand its different options.
Step 4. In the App you will see all installed Apps.
Step 5. Then, Click on the menu button and look for frozen option.
Step 6. You will see the Apps now select the Apps and press OK button.
Step 7. Now your Apps are completely hidden and to unhidden the App long press the desired App and select unfreeze option.
Method 2:- Using GO Launcher Ex (For Non Rooted Phone).
GO Launcher Ex is one in all the popular Android launcher Application that enables you to cover your Apps and maintain your Privacy. it’s obtainable on Google PlayStore for gratis. It can even lock Apps with Pattern and pin lock. This app support 4M apk to extend our phone performance. It additionally gives XX transition result to every slide. Go Launcher is a light-weight weight application with enticing and simple to use interface. It additionally gives different types of wallpapers to create our screen additional enticing. about 1B install this App.
Steps To Hide Apps In Android Using GO Launcher EX.
Step 1. Open your Playstore Account from your Android Phone and Search GO Launcher.
Step 2. You need to scan for the QR code to install this App.
Step 3. Your Android Phone will Automatically search for GO Launcher App even if you do not have QR code scanner in your phone.
Step 4. Now install the GO launcher App in your phone.
Step 5. After the installation, you have to apply GO Launcher to your Android device.
Step 6. Click and launch the App and by opening the main menu you can see different installed App in your App.
Step 7. You can also go through the different option of the App by tapping the Menu button. From menu you look the Hide App option.
Step 8. A list of App will be shown on your screen.
Step 9. Now tick the Apps you want to hide and click the OK button.
Step 10. Now selected Apps will be hidden from your menu.
Method 3 :- HIDE WITH NOVA LAUNCHER
If you’re thinking of another to goLauncher, then you’ll be able to additionally provide star Launcher Prime a strive. it’s additionally one in all the foremost suggested apps which will assist you to customize your device’s look and feel. The Prime account additionally provides newest options like scroll effects, gesture management, icon swipes, and more. learn the way to coverapps on automaton while not development with star Launcher Prime. merely follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure that you have an updated version of Nova Launcher Prime installed. You can download it from its Google Play Store page here.
2. After installing the app, as soon as you would tap to go to your home screen, your device would ask you to select a launcher. Select the “Nova Launcher” option and mark it as default. You can also do it by going to settings > apps > launcher as well.
3. Great! You have just enabled Nova Launcher. To hide an app, long press the home screen button. It will open a pop-up window. Simply click on tools or the “wrench” icon that is located on the top right corner. It will open a list of options. Select “Drawer” out of all the options.
4. After tapping on the “Drawer” option, you would get another list of options related to your app drawer. Select “Hide Apps” options. It will provide all the apps installed on your phone. Simply select the apps you want to hide.
5. If you want to unhide an app, simply follow the same process and deselect the apps to make them visible again. In order to access the app that you have hidden, simply go to the search bar and type the name of the app. It will automatically showcase the respective app. Just tap it in order to access it without any trouble.
That’s it! You can hide the apps of your choice using Nova Launcher Prime without any trouble.
Congratulations! you’ve got with success earned the way to hide apps on automaton while not ontogenesis. By exploitation either Go Launcher or starLauncher Prime, you’ll perform the fascinating task and maintain your privacy. each of those choices of app hider no root ar quite convenient. they’re pretty safe and can allow you to build the foremost out of your device by stylizing it still. provide them a try to allow us to understand your expertise.
Method 4:- Hide Apps Without Launcher.
Some users rather want to hide apps on Android without using a launcher. This is a little difficult because the only way to do so is to disable apps. Steps to hide apps without launcher by disabling them are :
1. Go to settings.
2. Then, scroll down to Applications.
3. Swipe to All apps and tap on the app you want to hide.
4. Tap on “disable” .
Note: The above method rather works only for system apps. The user installed apps cannot be hidden via this method. Because there is only option to uninstall them.
We hope this article “How To Hide Apps On Android Without Root (Simple Steps) – 2018” is very useful for you for other information, tricks, hacks visit our website Androidword.com